Exterior Improvement Form
Please remember, a violation is about the property, not the person.
- There is no grandfathering clause. If a violation has gone unnoticed, that does not make it “approved/OK”. As volunteers, we may not have the bandwidth to respond to every violation as it occurs. If you are non-compliant, work with the ACC to address the issue.
- Any changes to “exteriors” ie. roofs, paint, landscaping, renovations, etc. (not trimming or clean-up), need to be approved by the ACC before work begins. Failing to gain approval can result in a fine and required reversal of the work. Please submit the request form (above). Our review/approval cycle is typically 30 days.
- Maintain the look of your yard by watering and mowing, trimming bushes, and pulling your weeds.
- Ensure no bushes, trees, rocks or plants are encroaching on the sidewalk or a neighbor's property.
- Review the condition of your fences/mailboxes (leaning) and landscape (overgrown, dead) and replace exterior light bulbs.
- Snow needs to be shoveled within 24 hours after a storm.
- Community trash service comes on Monday mornings. Trash cans must be stored and out of sight within 20 hours.
- If you have a work truck, the company name/logo must be covered if not parked in your garage.
- Trailers, boats, RVs are all prohibited (over 48 hour restriction unless prior written approval from the ARC is received).
- Turn on exterior lights at night. Our neighborhood has no street lights, which makes it difficult to see people out walking, kids riding bikes, or thieves breaking into cars and homes.
- Talk to your neighbors! The best way to deter crime is to be alert, LOCK YOUR CAR, turn on exterior lights, and keep up good communication with your neighbors.
- Drive slowly and encourage your visitors to do the same. Our neighborhood has young children who will inevitably end up playing in or near the street.